Dip. Chimica e Tecnologia del Farmaco
Piazzale Aldo Moro, 5
00185 Rome, Italy
Workshop X-PROBE June 1st 2016.pdf
Session 1 – Chair: Riccardo Carelli
- 9:30-10:15 Alberto Boffi (Molirom srl)
“An introduction to intellectual properties”
- 10.15-11.00 Annette Eckhardt (XTal Concept)
“Commercialization of science”
11:00 – 11:30 Break
- 11:30-12:15 Chiara Faggiolani & Simona Turbanti (Sapienza University)
“Open access and research evaluation in the context of Horizon 2020”
- 12:15-12:45 Gregor Cicchetti (Paul Scherrer Institut)
“Open Science – accelerating or stifling innovation”
Session 2 – Chair: Alberto Boffi
- 14:00-14:45 Lorenzo Rossi (Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia)
“Patent licencing strategies”
- 14:45-15:30 Alberto Boffi (Molirom srl)
“Start-up building strategies”
- 15:30-16:00 Alessandra Bonamore (Molirom srl)
“Safety issues in management of genetically modified organisms”
- 16:00-17:00 Discussion
The Workshop is designed as a Training Event for the Early Stage Researchers of the X-Probe ITN. Contact: email@example.com
Getting there :
– From Fiumicino Airport take the fast train Leonardo Express to Termini.
– From Ciampino Airport there are two bus services to Termini: Terravision and SITBus. The bus leaves in connection with incoming flights and the ticket boot is in front of the Arrival gate.
– From Termini Station take bus n. 310 for 5 stops until UNIVERSITA’/SCIENZE. From there walk for 150mt until Viale Regina Elena 295;
– From Tiburtina Station take Metro B direction Laurentina and get off at POLICLINICO. From there walk for 550mt until Viale Regina Elena 295.
You can also take a taxi. Please use only official white taxis.