Dip. Chimica e Tecnologia del Farmaco
Piazzale Aldo Moro, 5
00185 Rome, Italy
9:15 – Welcome
Session 1 – Chair: Beatrice Vallone
- 9:30-11:00 Riccardo Carelli (Sapienza Innovazione)
Introduction to Horizon 2020
Rules for participation
11:00 – 11:30 Coffee Break
- 11:30 – 13:00 Riccardo Carelli (Sapienza Innovazione)
How to submit a H2020 proposal
How to build a H2020 project (roles, structure, etc.)
13:00 – 14:00 Lunch
Session 2 – Chair: Alberto Boffi
- 14:00-15:30 Riccardo Carelli (Sapienza Innovazione)
How to define a H2020 budget
How to manage a H2020 project
15:30 – 16:00 Break
- 16:00 – 17:30 Beatrice Vallone (Sapienza)
Marie Curie Fellowships: how to prepare a successful application
Getting there :
– From Fiumicino Airport take the fast train Leonardo Express to Termini.
– From Ciampino Airport there are two bus services to Termini: Terravision and SITBus. The bus leaves in connection with incoming flights and the ticket boot is in front of the Arrival gate.
– From Termini Station take bus n. 310 for 5 stops until UNIVERSITA’/SCIENZE. From there walk for 150mt until Viale Regina Elena 295;
– From Tiburtina Station take Metro B direction Laurentina and get off at POLICLINICO. From there walk for 550mt until Viale Regina Elena 295.
You can also take a taxi. Please use only official white taxis.